Our children are on a development journey which starts right from their birth. This journey offers them lifelong learning and has the potential to offer great possibilities as they grow into independent individuals. We believe the same and therefore, offer your children a strong learning base in their early year in this journey of learning and development.
The first five years in their lives are the most crucial when their brains develop faster than ever and the right foundations for learning needs to be laid. Our fun learning programs are committed to nurturing these young minds well during their fundamental years by instilling a love for exploring and learning.
We thoroughly work on developing skills that are known interpreters of success in school and life, in general. These include –
– social and emotional development
– physical development and wellness
– language and literacy development
– creative expressions
– cognitive development
All these early learning activities at Smoky Row Children’s Center are underpinned by our refined learning programs which adopt an amalgamation of play-based and child-centred approaches. These programs intend to enrich your child’s learning extended from a toddler to and through its transition to a school goer.
– The Infant daycare program and the Toddler daycare program helps build nurturing relationships that promotes an all-inclusive growth of your children aged between 6 weeks and 36 months.
– The Full-day preschool program for the 3 to 5 year olds helps them build a sense of self and develops a greater awareness of the environment. We also have a part-time preschool program.
– The School age program fosters a positive character for learning in children aged 6 to 10 and engages them with educational programs for life.
– We have other out-and-out programs molded around belonging, being and becoming for different age groups.
We also offer a Student Teaching Program for students attending Ohio State University, Otterbein University, and Columbus State Community College.
$1,208 per Month
$1138 per Month
$664 per Month – 2 Days per Week
$864 per Month – 3 Days per Week
$990 per Month – 4 Days per Week
$1042 per Month – 5 Days per Week
$160 per Month – 3 years, T/R
$260 per Month – 3 or 4 years, T/W/R/F
$206 per Month – 3 or 4 years, M/W/F
$260 per Month – Pre-K M/T/W/R (2.5 hours/day)
$375 per Month – Pre-K, M/T/W/R/F (3 hours/day)
* Children who are 3 years by September 1 have the choice of two, three or four mornings per week. Children who are 4 years by September 1 have the choice of three or four mornings, or four or five afternoons per week.
$610 per Month – 2 Days per Week
$792 per Month – 3 Days per Week
$904 per Month – 4 Days per Week
$966 per Month – 5 Days per Week
$610 – 2 Days per Week
$688 – 2 Days per Week & Every Other Wednesday
$980 per Month
*Kindergarten aged children who need summer care may attend our School Age Summer Program.
$42 per Day (plus an additional activity fee for field trips)
*Pay only for the weeks care is needed.
$110 per Week (sign up for a week at a time)
*This program is for children who do not need full day care over the summer