Our children are on a development journey which starts right from their birth. This journey offers them lifelong learning and has the potential to offer great possibilities as they grow into independent individuals. We believe the same and therefore, offer your children a strong learning base in their early years in this journey of learning and development.
The first five years in their lives are the most crucial when their brains develop faster than ever and the right foundations for learning needs to be laid. Our fun learning programs are committed to nurturing these young minds well during their fundamental years by instilling a love for exploring and learning.
We thoroughly work on developing skills that are known interpreters of success in school and life, in general. These include –
– social and emotional development
– physical development and wellness
– language and literacy development
– creative expressions
– cognitive development
All these early learning activities at Smoky Row Children’s Center are underpinned by our refined learning programs which adopt an amalgamation of play-based and child-centered approaches. These programs intend to enrich your child’s learning extended from a toddler to and through its transition to a school goer.
– The Infant daycare program and the Toddler daycare program helps build nurturing relationships that promotes an all-inclusive growth of your children aged between 6 weeks and 36 months.
– The Full-day preschool program for the 3 to 5 year-olds helps them build a sense of self and develops a greater awareness of the environment. We also have a part-time preschool program.
– The School age program fosters a positive character for learning in children aged 6 to 10 and engages them with educational programs for life.
– We have other out-and-out programs molded around belonging, being and becoming for different age groups.
We also offer a Student Teaching Program for students attending Ohio State University, Otterbein University, and Columbus State Community College.
$1,281 per Month
$1207 per Month
$704 per Month – 2 Days per Week
$915 per Month – 3 Days per Week
$1049 per Month – 4 Days per Week
$1105 per Month – 5 Days per Week
$170 per Month – 3 years, T/R
$218 per Month – 3 or 4 years, M/W/F
$278 per Month – Pre-K M/T/W/R
* Children who are 3 years by September 1 have the choice of two or three mornings per week. Children who are 4 years by September 1 have the choice of three mornings, or four afternoons per week.
$647 per Month – 2 Days per Week
$840 per Month – 3 Days per Week
$949 per Month – 4 Days per Week
$1024 per Month – 5 Days per Week
$647 – 2 Days per Week
$730 – 2 Days per Week & Every Other Wednesday
$1038 per Month
*Kindergarten aged children who need summer care may attend our School Age Summer Program.
$42 per Day (plus an additional activity fee for field trips)
*Pay only for the weeks care is needed.